Friday, November 4, 2011

Better LATE than NEVEr....LOL

Hello Everyone....
I am bit late with my Halloween Postings...Was supper busy I had not had time to post up or follow up with you all....

These are French Vanilla and Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes for my Sweet Lil Nephew's, Jay JaY the Terrible, 6th Birthday....







The Purple Cupcakes were purposely made to look like they had gone, gone moldy...Lol....

***OCTOBER 31 HALLOWEEN PARTY***
100 Cupcakes and lollicake pops...French Vanilla and Triple Chocolate with Festive Halloween Sprinkles...





I bought the Haunted House Cupcake tiers through ORIENTAL TRADING....they hold about 24 standard cupcakes each...They were a hit at both parties....

Hurry on Up and place your orders for the upcoming Holidays....We make them to order and deliver upon request (delivery fee).

Sweet Hugs,
Honey B

No comments:

Post a Comment