Monday, September 12, 2011

Cup Cakes and more....

Happy Monday!!!

Updating my lil bloggy with my new and latest lil projects...Lately i have had more orders for my cup cakes and Lolli Cake pops so i have found myself baking a whole lot more than before...this past week i have baked atleast 90 cupcakes and 48 lolli cake pops...with practice comes perfection and experience.  I have been practicing my piping techniques such as the Rose Bud and Swirl Up...Maybe next projects will be with fondant accents...mmmm!!! 
Any Who...here are pics of some of the projects...


 The two pics above are Taste Samples for a Potential Customer...Chocolate Fudge <3


 These Pictures above were for a birthday Party...Half and Half Chocolate Fudge and French Vanilla Cake Flavors.



Last but not least..Chocolate Fudge cup cakes with mint flavored frosting...

Oh yes...frosting can be flavored as requested...

As Always Thanks for Stopping by...
Don't Be Shy...
Leave me a comment and/or follow me in my new adventure...
You can also visit me on Face Book as
"Honey B's Sweet Indulgence Candy Buffet" and visit my scrapping Blog at: Sweet Scrapping with Honey B

SWEET HUGS<3
Honey B
 

No comments:

Post a Comment